Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, December 7, 2015

Praise to the Lord Almighty - Week 68 & Week 69

     Last week we had an interesting week and had to go to the hospital several times, and one night we were there until 3 in the morning because my companion had eaten some bad food, but he is doing much better now. This week was good, and we are both a lot healthier now and working hard. We had a few investigators in the meeting and also we finally had the Christmas choir performance, “Praise to the Lord”.  The entire chapel was filled to the very back and it was amazing. Elder Jimenez and I were in charge of the choir and it turned out great!!!  I saw some converts from Chacabuco like Flia Loza, and Karina and then some of my loved families from Alto Alberdi.  Truly it was amazing.  I love the music and I know that truly good music changes lives and are prayers to our Heavenly Father.
    More than that we did a few exchanges of companions to see how our Zone is doing, and they are doing very well.  Working hard and trying their best.  Our District Leaders are setting good examples which makes me very happy!

Look who I found in the concert!  Elder Bentonand the Loza Family from Alto Alberdi!....it had been so long and I had missed them so much!!  

President and Sister Alliaud

In all our practices we would split into voice parts, tenor, soprano, you know,
and I was in charge of the sopranos....so we just had to take a selfy afterwards!!!

This is Elder Nelson he sang two solos and is from Holladay Utah,
went to Olympus and I love this kid!!



No comments:

Post a Comment