Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, January 25, 2016

Miracles all over! - Week 75 -76

The air conditioner that we have really is such a blessing.  I never thought of it before but air conditioning is such a blessing that we have in the states! NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH WE ARE BLESSED!!  I think that you have to live it to understand it though.  We no longer sweat in our sleep and change sheets every other day, but sleep nice and calm and truly I am so happy!  Never thought that a little box that sends out cold air could make me so happy!
More than that we had a wonderful week of finding. I have a strong testimony that truly God does guide this work, He blesses those that have a passion for it, and that truly people all over are looking for the truth.

 Leaders Conference with President Alliaud






















Pday with my boys in Alta Gracia!


Me with the hippy boys Harward and Huebsch.
We always quote that hippy boys from Remember the Titans!!

Up in front with Elder Stout and Eastman!! 

Love those boys!




Because I'm happy...
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment