Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, May 23, 2016

Me and God - Week 93

It has been a miraculous week, with people, lessons learned, and just overall wonderful to be out here in the mission.  First off I want to testify that when we clean our homes the spirit can be there, Kelly and I took a long time cleaning EVERYTHING!!  It looks real nice now, and we are going to keep it that way.  We spent hours throwing out all the old missionary stuff up in the attic that we have and now it just feels good there. As to the title of this weeks email,  I love that song called Me and God, he really does stretch us and try us to help us be better in the end.  It doesn't matter how long, the important thing is the condition of our hearts.

Esters Baptism, she is the one is the middle with the greenish top
that looks a little like Grandma.  She is awesome!  I love the elderly,
you know that because my Grandma is my best friend!!

With Tommy and Marcos getting ready to play some BBALL

The spider that we found outside cleaning the entire pension this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment