Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, June 13, 2016

USA and Fútbol! Fathers, always there even when we dont see - Week 96 &97 - June 13 and 20th

SO with the conference with President on Monday it was their saying goodbye conference, and he had a slide show that said that he wants us to plan for our lives, missions, exercises, diets, everything.  He wants us to be teachable and accept changes of leaders like a new president in the mission.  It was really powerful and at the end the entire mission knelt in prayer while President Alliaud offered the last prayer.  It was so powerful that I dont want to quote it, but the love that I felt and the tears in the room were many.  I am so grateful to have such a wonderful President that has changed my life and my vision.  Thanks President Alliaud for following the Lord.  Also he taught us how to make a good Mate, and told us the story of how he and Hermana Alliaud met and got engaged.  We were all dying, President has a presence and an ability to make others laugh and feel comfortable.  Such a fun conference.

President Alliaud playing soccer for one last time.

Last selfie with President and Sister Alliaud

Elder Mangum is on his way home to Texas and here I am
with my new companion, Elder Parada, de Colombia.

I'm 20!

Our chiken with fries, Birthday celebration

We reached 110 baptism this month as a mission!!!


 Conference with President on Monday
it was their saying goodbye conference

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful President
that has changed my life and my vision.

Thanks President Alliaud for following the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment