Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, June 27, 2016

Serving is the greatest gift and Sealed for Time and all Eternity - Week 98 and 99 -June 27th - July 4th

 Today the 28 is the last week of my beloved President Alliaud.  I can not describe how grateful I am to him for all that he has done to serve, and love me.  Really mission presidents are called by revelation and we are called where we will touch peoples lives and be touched by those around us.  I know that I was called here so that Presidente Alliaud could help me to grow my testimony and trust more fully in my Savior and Father in Heaven.  I see him as another father and wish him the best in his return to ¨normal life¨ I have loved being a soldier under his charge and under the charge of the Lord, and here I go starting my last month to do all I can.  I love you all, and wish you the best!!  Elder George

I see him as another father and wish him
the best in his return to ¨normal life¨



21 months ago... just turned 18

Elder Toledo and I were able to attend the temple with Jorgelina and José 

It was a great day for us as we got to come full circle...We were the 2 elders
that taught and baptized them and were the witnesses in the sealing!! 
What a beautiful thing for me here!!

Hahahahahahahaha, guess who caught the bouquet,
or whatever that flower thing is called!!! 

On our little trip to La Calera to receive the package!




We ate lunch with this fam and there is the hermana Montenegro
with the package safely delivered!!

Our zone here Sierras!!





No comments:

Post a Comment