Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, November 17, 2014

Asado! (Week 14)

Asado is meat from pigs, cow, sausage, whatever and is grilled outside on a fire!  It is the most delicious thing that I have ever tasted yet in Argentina and I hope to eat it again soon.  The missionaries always talk about Asado but I didn’t know what it was, but the wait...vila la pena...it was worth it!


Finally on Sunday we ate Asado


Beautiful Day! Almost looks like  Utah.


Love this Weather

A little Drop of Rain can hardly hurt me now!

...I found a keyboard!  I was so happy and excited and I loved it,
got to mess around and play for a little bit!  


Looks like the cooking merit badge payed off...

Luciano...he is so silly and goofy!!
9 years old and he is always laughing and he kills me seriously!  





No comments:

Post a Comment