Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, November 10, 2014

BLOOD!!! (week 13)

Last week the rain was a beautiful thing, but Elder Aquino told me, this is the only time that it will rain all year.  I hoped that wasn't true but I am beginning to believe him now.  It was 43 grados the other day.  For you Utahns that is over 110 degrees!  Haha, that is hot but it is only spring.  It can get as hot as 55 grados which is over 130 degrees Fahrenheit. I have begun to truly experience the power of La Rioja and as Elder Aquino says, "I hate you big yellow ball in the sky!" Highlight of the week - We had the privilege of teaching the Restoration through Joseph Smith, to a woman with her 2 youngest girls ages 11, and 5. The 5 year old is seriously the cutest little girl and one of my little buddies!  I used the picture book that Scotty told me to buy and the lesson was so powerful.  We ended singing Soy un Hijo de Dios, or I am a child of God and we walked out all feeling edified by the Spirit.

Things are good in La Rioja!

“I hate you big yellow ball in the sky!”. 

No Bikes, leaves us walking 20 km per day. 

110 degrees is hot but it is only spring.  It can get as hot as 55 grados which is over 130 degrees Fahrenheit.  My nose has started bleeding like that of a fountain 5 times in the past 3 days.

the Family Ramos, the girl is serving in Chile right now and Hermano Ramos with the glasses is like Kim just  Latino!!


We met at Elder and Sister Tanner’s home to eat, party and learn of transfers.  
I luckily am with all of my elders for another transfer!  I am beginning to love these people more and more and the thought of leaving is starting to hurt..good thing I have 20 more months to make the most of it! 

All work and no play....

No comments:

Post a Comment