Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, November 3, 2014

Preaching in the Rain.....LOVE IT!!! ( Week 12)

This week was a blessing beyond a blessing!  It rained lightly for 3 days in La Rioja so we had to wear sweaters and everything!!  It was awesome and I was so happy that it was nice and cool outside instead of 110!   So it was a beautiful week! I am super excited for this transfer, I luckily am with all of my elders for another transfer!  I love it !  A few of my goals are to Be brave, Humble, Repent Daily, and always when things are tough, Remember Him.


There are stray dogs...EVERYWHERE!!!  Literally everywhere, 
I swear if you don´t see at least 100 stray dogs in a day, than something is wrong.



Also cars, they are here but Motos or motorcycles are much more used in this country.  
I see at least 500 motos a day and that is not an exaggeration. 

Earlier in the week I had my first haircut in Argentina, so that was pretty fun I guess....
but at least my head is cooler without all my hair!  

Love this weather!



I had to go to Cordoba Thursday night at midnight with two other elders, Elder West and 
Elder Bingham to go work on our visas.  It is a 6 hour red eye Bus ride and hard to sleep but we made it there and stood in the wrong line for almost an hour.  We got to talk to a man for almost that entire time about the gospel. Then the secretaries found us and we went to work on office stuff.  

There in the office I saw all my elders from the MTC!!  It was so wonderful to see them again and to spend some time talking with them. and sharing all our crazy stories!! 

 I also met some other missionaries named Elder Tukuafa, friend of Jesse Cowden and Elder Logan Nelson who went to Olympus.  Elder David West went to Alta, and Elder Parker Bingham lives in Provo so I have a bunch of buddies that live really close!

After visa work we hung out at the apartment of the office workers and studies and ate! It was really great, took pictures on their roof of the temple and everything.  Then later that night we took another bus for 6 hours home, so basically 2 days without sleep but hey its fine.
Well, esta iglesia es verdadera, José Smith fue un profeta de Dios, Tomas S Monson es el profeta hoy, y yo sé que Jesucristo es mi Salvador, Redentor, y mejor amigo.  Me encanta sirviendo en La Argentina.  Les Amo much!!! Sinceramente, Elder George:)

No comments:

Post a Comment