Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, July 13, 2015

Parties, Dinners, and Baptisms....OH MY!!! - Week 48

First off, one night we went with our investigator Emanuel to eat at a peruvian restaurant with the other two elders in my district Elder Morocho from Peru and Elder Wright from Ohio, who just went home.  I ate something called Cebiche which is raw fish in lemon sauce and boy it was tasty.  So there is another weird thing that I have eaten....I think in the end I liked the cow head better:)  haha we will have to try that in the states sometime:)  We also ate some delicious milk pudding that had been cooked...man I will tell you that John Pettit must be loving the food from Peru because it is amazing!!

Our friend Emanuel took us to a Peruvian restaurant!  


Some of the food that we ate there!  Including fried octopus!!  

Elder Benton looking good.

This plate was mine!!  Looks pretty nasty right?  Well it was actually very tasty!!

With my Peruvian missionary, Elder Moracho!!  He helped me decide what to eat! I got some fish called cebiche covered in lemon and ate it all!!

Then came dessert!!  Fried milk pudding!  It was delicious as well!! 


At the baptism of Marilin and the other two are investigators of Agren and Riquelme


Selfies with the Loza families kids and Elder Benton!
We had a  wonderful church independence day barbeque!...it was delicious and I loved it!!  We got to be with the members and then they started Just Dance 4...I remember playing at home with Steph and Jake and loving it so it was tough to watch and not be able to play, but it was fine!  Fun to watch for a bit :)

They played just dance mom....and I couldn't play!!  

We went bowling!!!  That was the first time in forever!!

Didn't bring my bowling shoes..


Okay end of the transfer and I am lucky enough to stay for one more with my son Elder Benton!!  Super excited about that and also to be with Agren one more to see him die. (Go Home) They are two of my best buds !

No comments:

Post a Comment