Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, July 6, 2015

The Spirit is our Greatest Ally - Week 47

It was a fantastic week here in Córdoba Chacabuco for Elder Benton and I.  We taught many many lessons and we have many progressing investigators right now. We look forward to baptisms closer to the end of this month.
What I have realized on my mission in the past time is that I am coming to know my Savior and that he really suffered for me personally.  I know that I am not perfect, but I sure am going to try my best to be better so that I can live with Him again because I Love Him.  Thanks to Him I have and can have everything if I choose to be humble and repent of my wrongs.  Remember that it is only upon the conditions of repentance that we may live with Him again.  So watch your thoughts and the things you say because those things will become your character.  Do not permit even the smallest impure thought to enter, kick it out.  I know that our thoughts edify us or destroy us.  Learn to recognize the spirit.  That is the best part of the mission.  Learning to listen and trust and act!  I believe that my life after the mission will be much better because I will have learned to listen and to trust so that I will know that my decisions in school and everything will be right!  I love you all, and I love the Lord.  This is His work I so testify!!  Elder George


Grido Night or night with Ice Cream!!!
We are all just killing it with the creamy delicious ice cream!!! 
Brain Freeze?
This is the cat that Elder Benton threw an orange at!!  
Hahah, he didnt like that very much:)


No comments:

Post a Comment