Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, October 26, 2015

Bautismo!!! - Week 63

Elder Unck and I were able to chow down a few pizzas and ice cream and also enjoy the baptism of our beloved family Medina. I am so happy right now, and I am giving it all.  We are inviting so many people to read the Book of Mormon to know if it is true and to trust in the Lord.  It is really wonderful, and I realized something that lifted a bunch of stress off my shoulders.  I dont have to change these people!  It is not my job to change hearts, it is the Lords.  I only have to share my message, with the Spirit in the lesson and then invite them to act.  The Lord does the rest.  I love what our ward mission leader said to me the other day.  Elder George, the more we just be obedient and humble and work for the Lord, the people come.  I testified that was true because así es!


We got a little hungry so we decided to buy a Grido Pizza!   

A frozen pizza from an ice cream shop, and it was amazing!! 

Later the next day we got to cleaning the font, look at that shine...
I cleaned that while Elder Unck tackled the bathrooms

Happy Day!

Baptism of Maxi and Noelia, there we are with their scout troop
that helped them to accept the church.  

With the elders and the baptism group!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment