Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, October 5, 2015

Conference Weekend - Week 60

Well another successful transfer has gone by and I am lucky enough to be here with the great Elder Unck for 6 more weeks.  This month Maxi and Noelia get married, and the family will be baptized!!!  I am so excited for them, and so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to see them accept the gospel and see the Lord change their lives.  I know that the hand of the Lord is always in it, we as missionaries have a special privilege to watch that change.  I love that so so much!!  No hay algo mejor:)

General Conference time with the zone!!  Getting excited!!

I realized that so many of the conference talks were about keeping it simple,
trusting our Heavenly Father and Keeping His Commandments. 
The gospel is simple, IF we LIVE it, we will see the blessings.  All depends on us.  

We went to eat at McDonalds....
the lady messed up my order and gave me 40 chicken nuggets.....

Of course I had to share with the sisters, and other Elders!!  Hermana Morris from Cali and Hermana Dennis is from Alpine Utah. 

Elder Reber took some of the photos!!


A jersey from Germany that I found in a pension...
it just happened to fit me perfectly!! 

With the great Elder Valadez!!!  From Mexico

Birthday time of Hermano Lallana, and we had cake!!


This little eggie didn't come out so well...

but we ate him anyway!

The judicial building here in Cordoba!

No comments:

Post a Comment