Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, November 16, 2015

Goodbye Alto Albardi - A New Beginning in Las Flores - Week 66

I was called to leave Alto Albardi and go to a new area called Las Flores.  I will miss Elder Unck and the families that I love there especially Maxi, Noelia and Naza, and the family Cortez and so many others, but hey I guess that is just life.  We work hard get comfortable where we are feel sure and then the Lord takes us and puts us somewhere else where we can grow.  I was sad to say goodbye but I am so excited for this new beginning that I have here with my new comp Elder Eastman!  He is from Draper Utah and is awesome!!  Seriously I love this elder so much, and I know that we will make an awesome team.  He has 21 monthes in the mission but we are working hard together here as the Zone Leaders.  So excited, nervous and privileged to serve others.

Last goodbye to Maxi, Noe y Naza

Saying goodbye to the old pension...it sure was beautiful.

This is Juan Carlos, he reactivated 
and then will baptize his little sister Milagros.

This is the Ward mission leader and his family. 
Family Pereyra.  It sure was fun working with them.
 

Maxi Noelia y Naza

Goodbye Agustin Bravo

It was so hard to say goodbye to the Cortez´s.  
I have grown to love them so much 
and will miss them more than they know.

The Spitale family, good friends of the Endrek

The family Lallana

This is the Contreras, Eduardo and Mari they are a riot!!  So funny!!!

My new comp. Elder Eastman. He is from  Draper Utah, has been out 21 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment