Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, February 15, 2016

Sacrifice and give it your whole heart - Week 79

A little more about my buddy Chapple.  He has one more transfer than me in the mission so around 19 months and he was the ZL of the same MTC district right before I got there.  We had the same MTC district president, the same teachers, and I heard a lot about him before I even got to the field.  I would say hey, maybe one day we will be comps!

And here we are as ZLs in Zona SUR working hard together!!  

Elder Chapple was part of mens choir at BYU before the mission and this last Sunday, he sang, I am trying to be like Jesus and gave his testimony.  His voice is incredible and truly the spirit came as he sang to our congregation!!  He is a wonderful Elder with so much energy and life and desire to do what is right. 

Our Zone

All work and no play.....

No comments:

Post a Comment