Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, December 15, 2014

Yo te extrañaras – Week 18


Last week Dan received a bag of rice, pasta and a ton of food. He didn't know who it was from but planned to do a Secret Santa for a woman who doesn't have much but is always so willing to give to us and is so wonderful!....a week later....
We delivered the food to Adriana Flores and we walked around the block after ringing the doorbell and running.  We came back to see if she had gotten it and she was watching from the window.  She saw us and asked if we were the ones that had left the box on her porch.  Luckily I thought quickly and asked her what box?!  Then she said she was afraid to open it because she didn’t know who it was from.  Haha, well you know I opened it for her and said, WOW look food!  She was very excited and shared some with us.  She still doesn’t know who the angels were that left that food.


Those Christmas Angels wear a mean disguise!

Took this picture for my Brother Scotty!

New Missionary Bikes...I don't think so!

With the Tanners

Elder Biggs My DL

Riding bikes, and the dogs that always follow us




Just coming in from the rain

Got a little dirty riding bikes in the rain

In the house of family Tanner to hear who is going to leave and who is going to stay.

On Sunday we went to the terminal to say goodbye to the elders leaving, My companion Elder Aquino, Elder Souza, and Elder West one of my good buddies.  

I gave Elder Aquino my u hoodie.  He loves it!!!
The entire time we were in the terminal there was this dog we called Mancha, or Spot because it had a big spot on its side.  It would stand and try to get us to pet him and didn’t stop.  I would kick him off and we didn’t show this dog the love that he wanted; however, when we were leaving with a member to go home to the pension in the members car, the dog followed us.  He chased the car all the way to the pension and the next day when we returned to the terminal and to the pension he was there and followed us all the way back.  That is faithful, too bad that we dont like him very much... so yeah 


Yo te extrañaras means I miss you...
 my comp Elder Aquino always said that to me and I would sing it back to him before he left. 





No comments:

Post a Comment