Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, February 9, 2015

Always wear your Armor of God Week 26

There is a wonderful video all about putting on the Whole Armor of God. There is one part that I love when some of the soldiers are taking off their armor to go swimming and in this moment when they are at their most vulnerable the enemy attacks. I found it interesting that during the attack they tried to put on their armor again or at least fight back, but they couldn't defend because they were no longer prepared for battle. Like them, we can't afford not to be prepared for the temptations and problems that are coming our way. Satan is just waiting for us to slip up or fall so he can take us out. Don't allow yourself to weaken spiritually and always look for opportunities to strengthen yourself and others!
All my love Elder George

The Whole Armor of God  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdPxYSsjbOI

Center Park


Center park

Our triple bunk bed! 

My tie that I had made with the temple of Cordoba! 


I'm wearing the tie Elder Lima gave me.

I have a new companion from Chile named Elder Toledo 

He is a wonderful Elder.  He and I will get along just fine, I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment