Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, February 2, 2015

What a Great Week! Worthy to Stand - Weeks 24 -25

                     
....my favorite part of the week was the baptism of the family florez.  It was such a beautiful experience.  I had the privilege of baptizing Gabi and Alejo and they were all so excited.  The Dad ran to the font because he couldn't wait.  I could see a light in their eyes and a desire to do what is right.  I have never seen that change in my life until now. I can truly say that I love this family!


The Florez Family and the Elders on Baptism day!

The boys I baptized are named Gabi, the bigger one and Alejo


Elder Lima is moving to be a Zone Leader. I'm sure going to miss him!

Elder Biggs's Funeral, not really his 24 months are up and he will go home...
but out here we say he died. 

Same for Elder Nyguaard.....Bit the dust.

A cool statue I found


Argentina - Pretty land

Top of the World

Oh happy day! We love wearing white!

Sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down,  just get a leg up....
and slap it on down...
Goodbye Elder Nyg


Life is good in Argentina





No comments:

Post a Comment