Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, March 16, 2015

Don't be Afraid - Week 31

..This week was a wonderful one learning more about Córdoba and adjusting to the big city after being in the desert for 6 monthes.  I love working with another Elder Toledo.  He is so new to the mission but has a fire and desire to do what is right and to help the people come to the truth of the restored gospel.  He is still learning, but hey I am as well so we are learning together and we will be learning how to be better our entire missions. ...

In front of the Cordoba temple.  It is almost ready!

My new companion Elder Toledo and President Alliaud

With both Elders Toledo from Chile

The missionaries cant go to the temple dedication, but I think
I have a chance to go to the show the day before because it is in my area.

So lucky to be here at this time! 

  The temple is changing the mission and hearts are opening to the gospel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment