Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, March 23, 2015

The Answer is the Book of Mormon - Week 32

 I love the Book of Mormon, El Libro de Mormón, O Livro de Mormon, in whatever language because it IS TRUE, and changing the lives of all those that read it.  I testify of that because it changed mine and the lives of my family members.  Oh and you are probably wondering in what language O Livro de Mormon is in.  If you didn't already know it is in Portuguese....which I am learning right now!!!  So I have the opportunity of learning 2 languages here in Argentina!!  


Package from Mama Crofts!  So grateful it was so sweet!! 
Enough Elder George to go around....
We had a baptism this week!! 
The Family Loza
  Jorgelina is dynamite with a great faith in the Lord. 
Yay!!!  Baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment