Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, March 2, 2015

Just Laugh and Keep Going - Week 29

have been thinking a lot about how we are examples of Christ and of his church, and with this we need to be an example of good in all times and all places.  Especially as a missionary we can't look upset or sad.  We are the examples of Christ and representatives sharing this glorious message of the restored and true church.  I have realized that when we are upset if we try to be happy in the end we become happy! Things are going to get better!  Hahah now don’t worry about me nothing happened that made me upset or anything it is just something that I have noticed in other missionaries and know that they just need to keep going and laugh.  I have learned to apply that practice very well here especially when our appointments fail or something discouraging happens.  Just pick a leg up slap it on down and bound bound bound and rebound!  It is the only way to be happy in this life so be Positive!!




Elder George and Elder Villar - Looks like it's red and white day..
Sorry BYU

In front of the super market here called Vea


This is what you use to drink the mate with a metal straw that keeps out the herbs. 
It is fun and a member gave it to me as a gift.

Dan's Ties....His drawers at home looked just the same

I have come to realize the importance of the Book of Mormon. If the Book of Mormon is true then the church that espouses it is true too.  We focus so much on the power of the Book of Mormon because it really is the light in the darkness that changes lives.  I testify that I know that the Book of Mormon is true.  It makes me happy and I learn so much out of it every day on how to be better and more like Christ.  

1 comment:

  1. I have seen in several places in my province La Rioja, it is a pleasure to welcome, to make known God's word.

    ReplyDelete