Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, March 14, 2016

God Always answers our prayers, In his time - Week 83

It has been an incredible week with lots of baptisms in the zone, fun, goodbyes, choir singing, adventure and pretty much everything that you can think of.
Funny Story.... You just never know what valuable things will be learned in the mission...
     "First off I have a lesson that I want you all to learn a lesson while you are in your youth and for those of you that are not in your youth you still need to learn this...never use another mans towel for the biday, the biday is the toilet without a lid that sprays to replace the use of toilet paper.  Why do I say that...because you never know that the person that you are on an exchange with has an extremely contagious itchy infection on there bumper.  Lets just say that I learned my lesson:)  hahaha nothing serious just a little itchy, but after medication everything is fine."
     On a more serious note...We had to do a lot of exchanges this week in the zone, and on one with an Elder from Bountiful Utah we started to talk more and more about our lives and our worries and I was able to talk to him about my experience and tell him about my personal life.  He looked at me and said, "Wait, wait wait, I prayed that Heavenly Father would give me a sign to not worry anymore and keep serving, and I didn't receive it in the conference, but HERE IS THAT ANSWER!!"  Then I started crying and so did he because the Spirit was so strong, and I knew that God really does answer our prayers and many times through us.  He used me to help someone else and it made me so emotional I cant describe it!  I love you all so much and know that God is preparing other ways to answer your prayers, He does exist, Jesus Christ is our Savior, and this is Their Church!

We ate ice cream, treats and a ton of stuff to say goodbye to Elder Harward

  Harward is one of my best buds.  Good luck in the 801 big guy!!  

Yazmin, or Jasmin in english, the sister of Velntina, got baptized!!! 
It was awesome.  A member from the ward Brother Zamudio baptized her,
It was the first time that he had ever baptized someone as well. 
It was a beautiful night!!

Harwards last baptism as an elder, these are the goodbye photos.

The little bolivian boys wanted a pic too, so we got photo bombed!! 

Elder Harwards family was a blast, and saying goodbye always hard!!
...yeah I will miss you buddy!!

See ya hippy boy!!!  We love you man!

I have to admit I was excited for his family to get here because
they were carrying precious goods for little Elder George which I loved!! 
Also another package arrived from Mama Crofts,
2 in one week!!!  I felt pretty great!

Man Mom!!!!!  I loved this package!!!!  WHOS A GOOD MAMA!!!!!  I LOVE YOU and the ties were gorgeous!!  Wont be trading those with anyone:)  Thanks for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment