Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, June 15, 2015

Quitters never win, Winners never Quit!! - Week 44

We received a reference from the church named Emanuel and we called him set up an appointment and we met with him and he is awesome!  He was baptized 25 years ago, but the record we have found nothing so we might have to do it again.  He met with us in the church and said to me, George I am ready to start the road again and to do my best to stay on it.  The church caught my eye again and I want to be part of it.  I cant shake this desire and feeling in my heart so I know I am where I need to be and where Dios or God wants me to be!  Those words touched my heart, and made me think we don't know what we have until we lose it right!  ..

Trabajando en la casa de hermano primo, good thing I had practice from our home

Look Grandpa I'm still working with a hammer and chisel. 

We celebrated with pizza afterward!!

With my compy Elder Benton

No comments:

Post a Comment