Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, August 10, 2015

It all starts with who we want to be - Week 52

I love a quote from Forever Strong that says, I dont do, say, or think anything that would embarrass myself, my family, my team, my leaders, my Savior, or my Father.  Always remember that and always remember the Savior Jesus Christ.  He is here for us, we just need to accept his hand:)

Elder Argren heads home to Gunnison, Utah and we're all really going to miss him.

Sort of playing pool..

Bowling for the last time with Elder Agren and the crew!


With Elder Mendoza (reminds me of my bud Paul)

Zone conference lunch and meeting! Sad that I may only have 
2 more weeks with Elder Benton.  But we keep going and working hard.

Trying an Argentine drink - maté... 

No comments:

Post a Comment