Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A week by the bedside - Week 51

Haha, well before I fell very ill this week I was able to do a few things.  We were able to participate in a service project helping a woman in our area move which was fun and a good experience, and we also had an asado with The Flia Dorado, but I didnt feel to good by then so I didnt eat very much.
Dayana, so is progressing very well, as well as Cecilia I will have more info on them this week as the other elders had to visit them because I was sentenced to my bed for a while.  It is great here!  I am happy and have my health again for the most part.  I had high fevers and an infection and didnt tell the hermana Alliaud at first so when we told her 3 days that that it had continued she wasnt too happy about that...hahah but I guess we learned from that.

Well not much because I was sick...but whatever:)
Elder  Dr. Benton took good care of me, his patient.

 I love this guy!!!  We laugh and have so much fun together,
even after he spanked me in chess a few times:)  hahah

My compy making crepes! 

He has quite a gift uh;)


No comments:

Post a Comment