Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, August 31, 2015

A Prophet Knows - Week 55

Now I am here in Alto Alberdi which is still in the capital of Córdoba, so it is basically all city. Even though it is significantly smaller than my last 2 areas, it is still quite large.  It is in the center of Córdoba, and there are shops in all places.  Awesome! My New companion is Elder Unch from Vernal Utah. He is a stud, and super neat and clean!! We are going to get along great. (Two Felixes and no Oscars... where is the fun in that?)

Well this week, my first in this area was energizing and very exciting.  Although we didn't have a map of the area, or a list of members to guide us, that sure didn't stop Elder Unck and I from getting out there and working to our fullest.  I love this ward, because it is the same ward where my dear friend Gabe Endrek lived as a child with his family, so meeting the members is so fun because they know him and his family.

I love this area, and this work and I thought strongly this week about how blessed we are to live in a time period in which the Lord has not left us without a prophet.  I know that today we have a prophet called of God to guide this world, Thomas S. Monson and if we follow his counsel which is truly counsel from our Father in Heaven, we will always be happy even when we have challenges. God calls normal men and edifies them for His glorious work.  This is His work, to guide others back to their Celestial Home.  What a privilege to be a part of it and to change myself and learn from it.  I love you all!  Elder George

Outside the pension, I know pretty nice right:)  We live behind an old seventy

New area with Elder Unck, super clean right!

Felix is right at home

Look Mom, Squeaky Clean! 


Super clean in the pesion, but we do have some neighbors little rolly polly potato bugs.


With my comp Elder Unck!! He sure is a cool cat isn't he!

No comments:

Post a Comment