Helaman 5:12

Helaman 5:12

Monday, September 7, 2015

Brothers and Sisters of God - Week 56

Thanks to my good friend Seth's mom (Mama Crofts) for the package! It's always good to get a little love from home. I especially love the blue tie! Favorite!!!
This week I have focused on truly seeing my brothers and sisters. Through consistent prayer I have been able to change my natural eyes and the Lord has helped me to see with the eyes of a missionary, not a man.  I see families and people not as they are but as they can be.  Alone this would never be possible, but in the end my testimony is this, The gospel changes lives. It has changed my life and I am here to share it to help others.  I don't convert or change the people, I just open my mouth and share what I know.  I love it.  Elder George


The package from Mama Crofts coming in!!

Twinkies! Still good after a month...or maybe even a year!

My special tie from Mama Crofts!!  How did you know my favorite color was blue! 

An animal that is characteristic of our area. 
There are a few that always yelp behind our pension, for hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment